For reservations and internet bookings, please visit the Koh Kood resort rates & reservations page. After you fill out the details there and click send, we will confirm your reservation within 18 hours. In this confirmation there will be a request for a down payment of just 15% - 20% of the total sum. This deposit can be paid via credit card, which is handled by our secure payment services Paypal.com and paysbuy.com, or via international bank transfer. Residents of Thailand can also pay via ATM transfer, at the counter of any major Bank, by counter service at 7-evelen or at any post offcie, or via internet banking.
A few days after we receive your payment, we will e-mail you a voucher with a confirmation of all details and instructions on how to make it to the Koh Kood Resort Hotel as comfortable as possible.
If you have any questions or requests, please feel free to e-mail us via the button on the bottom of this page or call 087-0265515 (international +66-87-0265515).
Making your reservation at the Koh Kood Hotel via www.kohkoodresort.in.th means that you will book directly at the Koh Kood Resort and not through an travel agent or tour operator in Thailand or overseas.
Here are just some of the reasons why this will be in your benefit:
- Our guests only pay 20% or less deposit, while other web sites or travel agencies may ask you to pay the full amount up front.
- There are no extra nor hidden charges for deposit payments made by credit card.
- Cancellations are possible until 15 days prior to arrival (30 days for long weekends and during the peak season). We will refund the entire deposit minus 4% credit card charges and the (international) bank charges involved in returning these funds
- Always up to date information on the resort, it's amenities, rooms and additional service options.
- 24 hours response guarantee and average response time of < 12 hours (for both general inquiries and reservations) and the option to chat directly with people that work in the resort or from our sales office in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Clear communications with English speaking contact persons
- Swift & Easy resolution of any misunderstandings
- Easy extension of stay at the same special internet only rate, if possible
- Easy changing of reservations
For directions on how to get to Ko Kood, please visit the "How to go to Koh Kood page". Koh Kut resort was previously also known as the holiday cottage resort on Koh Kut island or Holiday Cottage Koh Kood Resort & Spa.
Please enjoy some of the delightful images of the Koh Kood resort, it's bungalows and Ko Kut island, on the right or continue to the reservations for Koh Kood.